Keep your wheels turning silently and efficiently with Oxford's outstanding range of motorcycle chain lubricants. Whatever the weather - dry, wet or changeable - these lubes will ensure your bike is always performing at its best.
When the weather is hot and the roads are dry and dusty you'll want to protect and lubricate your bike's chain with Mint Dry Weather Lube to repel the dirt thrown up when riding. In wet conditions, Mint Wet Weather Lube gives additional protection against corrosion and on longer journeys, when the weather throws all four seasons at you, Mint All Weather Lube preserves the optimal performance of your chain so you can travel further between applications.
Mint Wet Weather Lube is specially formulated with a high anti-corrosion content and a film forming wax with a resin binder. All of this improves durability and performance in very wet conditions. There is also PTFE present in the formulation which fills the gaps between moving parts to reduce dirt ingress.
It of course features a clean, minty scent.
Superior lubrication your pride and joy deserves.
• Developed to combat the most inclement weather conditions
• Long lasting protection with PTFE
• Special formulation with anti-fling properties
• Maintains performance of chains
• Great for chains, sprockets, O, X and Z rings
• Mint scented
• Not tested on animals
1. Clean the chain with Mint Chain Cleaner prior to application.
2. Shake the can well and apply to the full length of the inside of the chain, rotating the wheel slowly by hand. Motorcycle: Do not use the motor to rotate the wheel.
3. Spray directly onto required areas.
KEEP AWAY FROM ALL BRAKE COMPONENTS!
top of page
Sales Tax Included
bottom of page