This remarkable spray is designed to waterproof and protect virtually any fabric, especially polyester, cotton and nylon. It also gives UV protection to reduce fading materials.
• 12m2 material coverage per each bottle
• Rain droplets simply bead-up and run off the fabric surface
• Forms an invisible barrier that protects against water, dirt and oil
• UV inhibitors give protection against the sun's harmful rays
• Can be used on clothing, outdoor covers, tents, carpet etc.
• More environmentally friendly than silicon-based products and gives better long term protection
• Outdoor clothing
• Shoes and boots
• Outdoor covers
• Material coverage
1. Always test on an inconspicuous area first
2. Apply to clean or freshly washed articles which are dry
3. Ensure that dust and loose matter are removed before application
4. Ensure all zips and velcro straps are closed
5. Shake bottle, and spray evenly from a distance of 20-30cm to the entire surface.
6. Use a sponge or paintbrush to ensure best coverage across the material.
7. Allow articles to dry out of direct sunlight for between 30 minutes and 1 hour before using.
8. Oxford Rainseal cures and reaches maximum repellency after 24 hours
top of page
Sales Tax Included
bottom of page